How to Change Instagram Profile Photo?
Your profile picture on Instagram is the image you upload to represent your account.
When you appear in front of people in the "suggested" section, your profile photo will redirect to your account. For example, if you have a business account, you can highlight a photo of a product you sell. Whatever you decide to use as your profile photo, the good news is that it can be changed easily and as often as you like. If you have decided to change your Instagram profile photo, you can do this both from the application and through the browser. Here are a few steps to do this easily.
How to change your profile picture on Instagram using your computer
- Go to the Instagram website on your Mac or PC and login.
- Click on your username on the right side of your home screen or the little person-shaped icon in the menu bar crossing the top of your screen to go to your profile page.
- On your profile page, click "Edit Profile."
- Under your username, click on "Change Profile Photo."
- Click "Upload Photo."
- Select the photo you want to upload as your new Instagram profile picture from your computer and then click "Open".
- Your profile photo will then be uploaded and our process will be completed!
How to change your profile picture on Instagram using your phone
- Go to your profile and tap Edit Profile.
- Tap Change Profile Photo.
- Select where you'd like to import your picture from.
- Tap Done (iOS), Next (Android) or Save (mobile browser).
- Thanks to our app, you can view other people's profile photos in a big format and full HD!
- At the same time, the profile photo you uploaded is protected in insfull. If you later delete or lose the photo in any way, you can still access your photo from insfull in the same quality!
- You will love our application that appeals to your curious side. Also, to use Instagram more effectively and to experience the privileges we provide you, download our application and stay on track!